This is a diptych I found on Photobucket. I was drawn to it beacause of the contrast between the two photos, but also the similarity between the two. Both of the photos seem very similar but yet maybe taken in slightly different areas. I like the similarity in the blurred breaklights and curvature of the road. It almost looks like an inverse of the same photo, although we know its not. These photos may be similar but also different in the time of day and sky lighting, which makes it much more interesting.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Diptych
This is a diptych I found on Photobucket. I was drawn to it beacause of the contrast between the two photos, but also the similarity between the two. Both of the photos seem very similar but yet maybe taken in slightly different areas. I like the similarity in the blurred breaklights and curvature of the road. It almost looks like an inverse of the same photo, although we know its not. These photos may be similar but also different in the time of day and sky lighting, which makes it much more interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment