


So, for my pinhole project I tried to do light art in my house, but it didn't quite work out so well! I didn't leave the shutter open long enough so you can't really see everything else in the photos. I worked with what I had, and this is what I ended up with! I love light graffiti but I guess the pinhole isn't the best way to go about that. In two of the photos I was tracing objects, and in the other I wrote my name in a hall way in my house along the walls and floor.
I love this concept and idea and I think you should continue doing it. I know it is a project that everyone seems to do at some point, but if it is something u seem to like and are interested in, I would love to see more; especially with the words like your second picture.
ReplyDelete