I found my diptych on Flickr. The photographers name is Sara Heinrichs and she is a professional photographer living in New York. The color of the buttercups is what drew me in when I was searching. Yellow is a very happy color, and I love how both parts of her diptych are drenched in it. I also enjoy how she takes a picture of a few close cropped pictures from the side and pairs it with a overview of the buttercups from above. Her background choice is also interesting to me because of how smooth they look. Instead of a cluttered, noisy backdrop she keeps it clean and clear, with blue skies and a scenic background.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Journal Assignment One
I found my diptych on Flickr. The photographers name is Sara Heinrichs and she is a professional photographer living in New York. The color of the buttercups is what drew me in when I was searching. Yellow is a very happy color, and I love how both parts of her diptych are drenched in it. I also enjoy how she takes a picture of a few close cropped pictures from the side and pairs it with a overview of the buttercups from above. Her background choice is also interesting to me because of how smooth they look. Instead of a cluttered, noisy backdrop she keeps it clean and clear, with blue skies and a scenic background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment